Where can I buy 8x10" structural tube in Chicago

I am not looking for a great deal. I just need to get it for whatever is the market price.
I need a structural rectangular tube, about 4 feet of it, dimensions
8x10 inches in cross section by 0.625" to 3/4" thick.
Does anyone know any steel supplies who procure that sort of stuff.
Thanks
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:35:41 -0600, Ignoramus22251

Here is one site that lists 12" x 8" to 5/8" wall.
http://www.saginawpipe.com/square_rectangular_tube.htm
--
cheers,

John B.
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 10:25:05 +0700, John B. wrote:

The <http://www.saginawpipe.com/rectangular_tubing_chart.htm page at that site lists 10x8 with 5/8" wall. You might be able to substitute it for 8x10 by rotating it 90 degrees.
--
jiw

On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 08:14:03 +0000, James Waldby wrote:

That sounds like a pretty complicated operation, there -- don't you need special fixtures to do that?
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

This is too complicated for me!!!
message

The key word is "fabricator". http://www.yellowpages.com/chicago-il/steel-fabricators
-jsw

I like Wexler & Sons. Very friendly and willing to deal with orders that are seemingly not even worth their time. there's a scap pile and you can sort of "shop" in the warehouse too.
http://www.wexlersteel.com/
The website is about all you'd expect from a steel yard- give them a call. They've got a fab shop with no website, so they can get or make anything.
Central Steel might be OK too. I've chatted with them, but never dropped by.

Awesome! Wexler does not cut, but they referred me to someone who does cut and had a suitable piece. I will go there tomorrow.
Thank you!!!

They do cut though rods, tubes and angles- even stuff the size you mentioned. I've watched the HEM saw at work. Sheared plate comes from another place called LPI, and they ship stuff back and forth daily. I'm not clear on the connections, but it works every time.