Where could I buy bulk amounts of a single size of hex wrenches ?

If I've not checked a group in a few days, I'll get a dialogue box that says "There are 1122 new messages. Retrieve _____ headers?"

If I don't have time go wade through that many, I may just select the last 400 or so. Might have been what happened, but I don't think that was the case here.

Shrug

Rex

Reply to
Rex B

What reader do you use ? Just curious. ( One of these days I will be trying something different than OE, but for now it's just convenient. )

Reply to
pogo

Well, I do want both good word-of-mouth and repeat customers. The keys just arrived today and for the use of assembling the kit I offer they seem to be OK. There are only 8 hex bolts in the entire kit. I will be using them throughout the week to see how it goes with them. If they bend, warp or break they will go straight in the trash! ( ... and I will know not to get

*those* again! )

Shipping for these was high priced. Cost more than the items themselves. But it arrived fast! ( maybe I selected 2-day shipping and didn't realize it )

Reply to
pogo

According to pogo :

[ ... ]

MSC almost always arrives the next day when I phone in an order in the evening (assuming that the next day is a weekday, not a weekend).

I don't think that they do any slower shipping -- except with things too heavy to send via UPS.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Good to know. Thanks!