Where can I buy a small drawer cabinet

I ave this CNC mill

And in the pendant, there is empty space where the original Heidenhain
control once was. There is a rectangular space inside where I could
fit a drawer cabinet, 10" wide, 8" tall, 10" deep. I would like to buy
something that would be as close as possible to this, but not exceed
this dimension. Two or three drawers would be ideal, I would keep
measuring tools, probe etc, in there to be used on the mill.
So, where can I find something like this. Steel, wood, plastic all
OK. I would say that each shelf needs to hold 5 lbs of stuff.
Ignoramus24760
Now is the time to learn woodworking and start your own wood shop area! Joking.
Find a neighbor with a woodworking shop and trade him something for the shelves.
Paul
Reply to
co_farmer
I've gotten several cabinets in sizes similar to what you're describing from Wal-Mart, and have seen them at Harbor Freight and in the Jameco catalog.
Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer
Maybe the trick is to find the drawers or cabinet and then interface it inside and out to fit the needed surfaces.
It could be a sheet metal job - bending brake.... But I like the idea of a pre-built box with structure.
Maybe a Rubber Maid bucket that seals out coolant! Build a door.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufk> Ignoramus24760 writes:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn