Where to buy Sandvik Lathe Tools and Inserts

Is there a website where one can order Sandvik products? I know about the one run by DoAll but unless you know the exact part number of what you are looking for it's useless, and extremely expensive. I heard that MSC carries Sandvik but it's not on their web site. Is this true?

Thanks

Reply to
Gouge

AFAIK, you can only buy Sandvik through a vendor rep. Go to Sandvik.com, enter your zip code and they will give you the local rep.

Or, buy off EBay. If you can wait a few weeks until your item comes up, its normally less than 1/2 price. I keep wondering who is stealing all that stuff from their day job to sell on eBay.

Karl (loves those R390 inserts) Townsend

Reply to
Karl Townsend