Who?

Which of you assholes does any metalworking?

Almost none of them.
bfairey wrote:

I do, that's why I haven't posted in so long, I thought it might be inappropriate to interrupt the political drivel with metalworking content.
I was just in the Chicago area giving a talk on the LinuxCNC program at a sort of maker fair thing at IIT. I dragged my minimill up and had it drawing toolpaths with a ballpoint pen. (No chips to clean up that way.)
Jon

I am making metal stuff to make money. Those "Welding tables" sell pretty well.
On 10/6/2013 8:52 PM, Jon Elson wrote:

It is inappropriate...you asshole.
On 10/6/2013 10:33 PM, bfairey wrote:

Primitive, but I have been known to bend some metal now and then...
On 10/6/2013 8:56 PM, Richard wrote:

Probably not all that you bend...
On 7/10/2013 11:33 AM, bfairey wrote:

I just purchased a cheap propane torch. I silver soldered some copper water pipe fittings.
Now I have to make up some adapters to hook it to my BBQ gas cylinder. I may buy a bigger head to screw onto it too for more heat output.
I can use this thing for; Soft soldering Pb/Sb Silver soldering - copper/brass/ferrous metals
What else?
On 7/10/2013 1:17 PM, Glenn B wrote:

Looks like this one;
<
https://2ecffd01e1ab3e9383f0-07db7b9624bbdf022e3b5395236d5cf8.ssl.cf4.rackcdn.com/Product-800x800/40a37f57-0aee-4f02-af13-b21e9a5bd008.jpg

Cool! Looks like a Smith!
"

Putting the finishing touches an a Leftwinger after the start of the Great Cull? You wouldnt want an armless, legless, dickless, toungeless and blinded piece of twitching leftwing meat to bleed out would you? That torch cauterizes gaping wounds quite nicely. That way the ants have fresh and alive meat to eat come daylight.
"

I do.
And I stay the hell out of political & religious conservations/discussions, both here and in real life.
Erik

I do. What kind do you do?
I just made up a bow stop for my sailboat trailer out of steel and used a drill press, an abrasive cut off machine and a welder. I am getting ready to cut the top off a plastic drum to test the outboard in (using a Sawzall) and later will be finishing machining some jib traveler track out of 303 stainless steel.
Tommorow Ill be using a grinder, a carbide bit and a disk sander to remove the old resin and glass from the rotted porta pottie compartment in my sailboat..and then using home made fiberglass rolling tools to glass in a new floor to said pora pottie compartment.
Then Ill cut off the winch, drop it about 4", reweld a new base for the winch on the stubs and then mount the winch in its new lower location. That will require me to use a grinder, a mig welder, a milling machine (to fab the winch base) and a drill motor and bits to fab and install it.
Would you perhaps a video of the project?
If you would like to see a progress report of sorts...
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Ensenada20
Simply follow the photos as I do this and that to the boat. Oh..it probably doesnt show the breaks I take during and after the days work..when I come in the house, get on the computer..do various things including posting and reading on the newsgroups. And bashing the living shit out of far leftwing extremist fringe kooks and their useless eater followers. The Chief Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kook being President Obamassiah (as his faithful useful idiots call him)
Id be out at the boat right now..but Im told that it amplfies motor driven noise and it might disturb the new neighbors..and being the nice fellow that I am, I refrain from doing that after 9pm.
Now the neighbors on the other side..are wetbacks and I hear ranchario music on most weekend nights till the last one passes out at about 3 am..so when Im working in the metal shop..I dont bother with shutting down early.
Now..what kind of metalworking do you do, asshole?
Gunner
"
Gunner, Oct 2013: "..it might disturb the new neighbors...Now the neighbors on the other side.."
Gunner, Dec 2009: "...I own a quarter of an entire block..and all the houses are Gone in that quarter, except for mine"
Apparently we're supposed to believe that Gunner sold his block and the purchasers filled it with homes. Who would have guessed that Gunner's shithole corner was such a hot bed of real estate activity and construction? LOL
On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 06:47:38 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@test.com wrote:

Apparently you are unable to use Google Maps. Is there some reason for that? Or have your Keepers simply not shown you how to do it?
Sad really.
In fact..you are rather pitiful. Have you considered killing yourself to save your family from continual embarrassment and shame?
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/May212013#5880566226434003826
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Ensenada20
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Ensenada20#5929968588621093826
Say..where are your boats? What kind do you have? Got pictures?
What do you think of the McGregor 24? I just swapped some welding gear for one with a 9.9 SeaMaster outboard on it. We are doing the deal Wed when he brings it over.
http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_idi
So what kind of boats do you have? Got photos on the web?
What kind of motor home do you have? How many vans do you have? How many trailers do you have?
Travco L'Espirit 2 4
And you?
<VBG>
Sucks to be you doesnt it?
Indeed..it must.
Gunner
"

Excuse me, my mistake. Its a Venture 25
http://features.boats.com/boat-content/2011/12/macgregor-25-used-boat-review/

"

Google maps has nothing to do with you lying about owning a quarter of a block and having no neighbors, and then admitting that you only own one lot and that you have neighbors.

Why would I show a lying deadbeat pictures of anything I own?

I think that if I was so broke that I needed to barter to acquire a junker boat with a little outboard, I wouldn't be bragging about it. And I think that if I owed as many people as you do, I wouldn't be taunting my creditors by writing about hoarding junk sailboats instead of paying my bills. And I know that the reason I'm not in debt like you is that I worked for a living and paid my bills instead of making a career of being a worthless eater like you.
On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 14:14:23 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@test.com wrote:

Actually..I own 3..or am making payments on three. No neighors? How can that be when I only own part of a block? you really are retarded.

What..you dont own a mirror? Thats really sad!!

Junker boat? Little outboard? Thats as big as one needs to push a 25 ft sailboat. Anything bigger is simply inefficient and weighs the stern down too much. You have seen this boat? Whats wrong with it? Sails blown out? Hull is bad? Inside is gutted?
How many people do I owe? Lets see the list. You never know..I might find somebody on there that I havent been making payments to.
Odd..you claim that you arent a worthless eater..but...you have given us no proof of that. Tell you what....If I say Im 9 ft tall and fucked your mother and the condom leaked...we are supposed to believe you are my son? My son certainly doesnt vote Democrat. If I had a son who voted Democrat..he would be a freak. Say..you COULD be my son! Freak.
Now..what do you do for a living, provide proof and cites and lets see your financial records. Else you are likely to be nothing more than another blovating leftwing useless eater.
Come on fudgepacker..double dog dare you!!
Laugh laugh laugh!!
Gunner
"
On 10/7/2013 5:39 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Bullshit.

Bwahahahaha! 1. You don't even really own one, because you owe far more than your total assets. 2. Lots on your street are about .15 acres. Three lots would be .45 acres. But you have variously lied that you own:
"3/4 of an acre" http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/cab03648c38ec69b
"I own an acre" http://groups.google.com/group/sci.econ/msg/74bd2ff85f98cbfd
"Several acres" http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/3d5d25863209cdc3
"I own a quarter of an entire block" http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/9806c5ec3716c02c
You are a seriously incompetent liar who can't keep his stories straight.

I don't have a full list of your hundreds of thousands in debts. But your county lien list is on the net for anyone to see.
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3
That makes it damned clear that your habit for the last 30 years is to fail to pay your bills large and small.