Who bought Gunners Lorch Lathe

Since I had to format my computers, I dont have the emails with the gent who bought my Lorch lathe a year or more ago.

It was paid for..and is still sitting here. It was sold to a gent in the Bay area IRRC who was starting to remodel his house.

Id appreciate it if anyone knows who this is, contact him/me and have him come pick this up, as Im now having to store it outside since the ware house needed to be vacated, and winter weather is not that far in the future.

And frankly..I need the space. Its shrink wrapped and tarped..but...

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

I am that gentleman

i just kidd> Since I had to format my computers, I dont have the emails with the

Reply to
Ignoramus23186

It was Alan Lantke -- snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

I almost schlepped it up to him, remember?

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Hey, Grant. When you heading back to Gunner's? Huh huh huh? ;) Maybe I can help you with ga$ and have you schlep something this way on your return. I'm just off I-5 in Grass Pants, OR.

-- Like they say, 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name. ------------------------------------------------------

Lawyer-free Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

And you promised me free shipping. Did you forget?

Nick, Munich, Bavaria, Germany, Europe, Earth, Sol

Reply to
Nick Müller

Thanks!!!

Reply to
Gunner

Thanks!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Whatcha need Larry? Im brain locking badly the last week or two since Ive changed heart meds(ran out..back on again)

Got that Nichols miller sitting in LA, along with a small production Burke. Drill presses...

Ya know..I think its time you took a road trip.....

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Congrats on getting back on them.

Yeah, I know, with at least a semi and a flatbed with 4T forklift. But I have 5 problems.

1) Limited sheckels: gas OR tool money, and not much of that. 2) Limited space in the shop: 2-car shop filled with WW machines now. 3) No semi.

4) No flatbed.

5) No forklift, let alone a 4-ton offroader.

Let's add:

6) No real need for machine tools at the moment.

7) Diesel AND Premium fuel here just hit $3.03/gal today. Keeeeeeeeeeeeriste!

Otherwise, I'd take you up on those offers of the li'l (huge) pantograph and that grinder and a huge drill press (This HF 8" just isn't cutting it) and several drums of scrap tooling and metals and a couple tons of misc. other gidge-gadgets.

Bottom line: Even if I could come up with gas money and you just -gave- me all those nice goodies, I wouldn't have the truck to pull 'em home or the proper space to install them once I got them here.

Alas, the next tool I might end up buying is an HF TIG. I sure enjoyed running Glenn's that time, and most of the projects I would like to tackle could be done on one of those.