Who wanted the 16" shaper? I found ya a goodie!

Someone in California was wanting a 16" shaper

I found ya a really nice GEMCO 16" hydraulic shaper. A bit of surface rust on the bare metal parts, but no pitting, easy clean up job. Paint excellent.

Located in Van Nuys, California.

I think I can get it for you for $800.

No vise..but Ive got one that will fit properly.

This is one hell of a shaper. Ive got some pics, but its stored in a tight spot, so they are at odd angles

I dont know if the crank handles are there. Shrug.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Btw...if you dont take this..I likely will try to swap for this myself, if I can figure out where to shoe horn it into my shop.

And how to get it over the mountain....

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Thought that mountain burned down :-)