Who wants to go to Iraq? OT

For those of you who think you *don't* want to go there, consider this:

You might just be going there anyway!

Jim

jim rozen

Might as well hire on with Halliburton. They are paying truck drivers $85K+OT+haz.duty/year tax free plus housing and food. Then the government gets billed cost plus. So much for privatizing military support services to save money.

Wonder what they are paying jack leg machinists like me?

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

I can bet it isn't as much as TCT got in the 50 & 60's! That one was owned by LBJ and his daughter. When he was elected Pres - Daughter got the business and the Radiostation...

But those are the old days. Just good ole boy days. Cost +.

Martin [been to overseas party with cost + vendor providing everything. ]

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn