Wish I had More Money

Wrong again, dimwit.

Reply to
adayinthelifeofatree

That did not help either.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Oh well, I doubt anyone will be surprised to read that.

Reply to
whoyakidding

I have not seen any substantial contribution to anything of value, coming from you. Only worthless drivel and lame attempts to pick up fights.

Ignoramus7945

Keep reading if you like, or not. Are you too helpless to stop? It would seem so.

Reply to
studentdemonstrationtime

No he doesn't have to prove anything. Ever heard the analogy of "a fart in a wind storm" used as an example of the importance of something? (Or someone?)

Reply to
Good Soldier Schweik