Wood stove info sought

Hello Everyone,
We have a wood stove that I would like to find out more information about. The insurance company is asking if it has any certification (UL,
CSA, WETT...) to use safely in our home.
Here is a picture of it: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orbanp1/detail?.dir bare2&.dnm?04re2.jpg
The stove looks newish, however it is possible that it was restored before we acquired it. The casting on the top says that it is an Ideal 26, underneath there is a number cast in: Ideal 26-32 IT 97 I could not find any product plate attached to it, and nor was any search on the web successful.
Thanks for the help, Peter
Add pictures here
βœ–
You're going to have a fight with the insurance company and, most likely, lose on this one...
A tip. Build your wood stove into a fireplace. (Probabably not this one) When the insurance co. asks if you have a wood stove you can say,"just a fireplace" and you won't have any trouble.
I have a stove insert fireplace that we heat our MN house with. Insurance companies are on wood stoves like flies on s#$% around here. The insurance guy was just here last week. The above answer sent him away without raising an eyebrow.
Back in the late 70s and early 80s, after the last energy scare, a whole bunch of fools burnt their house down that didn't know how to burn wood for heat. You can bet the insurance companies are anticipating this happening again.
Karl
--
<(©Ώ©)> An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Two apples a day gets the doctor's OK.

Peter Orban wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
You might contact these guys http://www.goodtimestove.com /
If they can't give you more info, at least you can drool over more really beautiful restored stoves
Koz
Alaska Woodwright and Blacksmith wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Many thanks for the valuable comments and pointers!
Thank you very much, Peter
Koz wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–