Woods 5210 mower service manual source

Howdy.. I've tried Google and Dogpile for a place that could provide a service manual for this machine, but didn't find squat.

A friend got one of these that's about 15 years old, and although it's running well for the time-being, I'm sure he'll want a manual before long. Thanks for any help with locating a source.

WB

Reply to
Wild Bill

||Howdy.. I've tried Google and Dogpile for a place that could provide a ||service manual for this machine, but didn't find squat. || ||A friend got one of these that's about 15 years old, and although it's ||running well for the time-being, I'm sure he'll want a manual before long. ||Thanks for any help with locating a source. || ||WB || ||

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

Thanks.. sure enough, woodsonline, I couldn't find it before

Reply to
Wild Bill