WTB; Alexander 3 A collet set

Still looking for a set of collets.

Reply to
Charles

Do they have to be 3A or would 3C work for you? I have a real nice set of

3C collets that are going to come available pretty soon. I'm planning to sell my 9" SB and offer them to the buyer but if they don't go then they'll be available. I don't have the 1/64" collet but I have all the other 31 round ones, plus several hex and square ones, and a nosepiece, handwheel and 1½-8 thread protector.

By the way a set of collets like these are neither easy to find nor cheap.

Grant Erw> Still looking for a set of collets.

Reply to
Grant Erwin

For Collets like that I'd look at Grand Tool Supply - they have 3AT round, hex, square. If that is the size - Not sure what the T means on the 3A - but they have a very large collet collection.

Good luck.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn