WTB Brake Shoe riveting machine

There's probably a bunch of these rusting away somewhere. We have a customer wanting to buy one in Southern Oklahoma.

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

Wish I would have known. Just saw my first one at a Porland, OR highschool sale. They wanted $ 120. This was two weeks ago.

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

One of my yard saleing stops tried to get me to part with five bucks for one a few years ago - drill, rivet, profile all in one unit. Every time I went by it was still sitting there until the property changed hands this year. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

i have one. it is part of the hole setup made by barret including the shoe grinder. i will sell it all brake machine grinder riveter and a front disk brake machine for $500. the barret has all the adapters and is in like new condition. it has sat for 20 years after the owner had it rebuilt by the reprsentative co. if you need pic or have an interest email me

Reply to
Asp3211968