WTB: clunker lathe

I'm friendly with a local dealer who has 3 Clausing 63xx lathes that altogether would fit your bill: all are missing something and the variable speed drives have been replaced with step pulleys. I passed on trying to make one good one out of the three. They're in Southern NH at Risons.com.

Caveat Emptor: I *do* have an interest here as the price on the Rockwell lathe I got there is still to be determined, so helping him move these should be to my benefit. Besides, Bob is as nice a guy as any you'll meet.

Dick Hamm Nashua NH

Reply to
rohamm

He's a nice guy, but take a careful look at what you're buying to make sure you understand what works and what doesn't.

Steve

snipped-for-privacy@empire.net wrote:

Reply to
Steve Smith