WTB - THE WORST VICTOR WELDING TIP YOU GOT

I'm putting together my Gopher Getter, and have come down to the realization that a welding tip that has been cut would be the quickest easiest way to channel mixed gas from the mixing body. If you have one that is severely toasted, or like a rosebud with a crushed bud that I can cut the tip off, I'll buy it. Only thing is that the nut has to be good so I can screw it on the body.

I could also use an extra mixing body if you have an old one. Would keep me from having to hook and unhook. Victor would be best. Just need the Y part with the two valves.

e mail me at snipped-for-privacy@dishmail.net

Steve

Reply to
SteveB