Wuzzit

PLONK the wife-beater!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

jon_banquer fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

vido supra Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Linkedin doesn't screen anyone so some people think it's highly valued by people that create their own fantasy life. I posted a pic of Brad Pitt as my photo and have yet to log on again. nBut some people live on Linkedin rather than getting a life.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Yep. I have yet to see the value.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:28869b03- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Lessee...

We have ONE person who throws out a vituperation EVERY time one of those folks responds to _anything_, even if it's not in that person's area of expertice (or even interest).

Jon... I gotta ask: Has either Gunner or Tom ever actually stolen anything from you, or is this some personal vendetta based upon an opinion you formed for some other reason?

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Especially valuable to those who's ego demands that they preen themselves before their friends so that their friends can express their adoration and delight in the exploits of the Great One.

Reply to
John B.

I'm an engineer. Let him prove I'm not.

He doesn't know the difference between an engineer and a professional engineer. But then, that's just .00000000000000000000000001357% of what he doesn't know.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Someone told me he claims I tried to buy something from him. I take scrap to the scrapyard, I don't buy it.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A lot of the Linkedin emails I get are spoofed in an attempt to get my password. They skim email addresses from a newsgroup or other forum, and send out thousands of fake emails. I've got ones that supposedly came from dead people, and one never had a computer.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I couldn't give a flying fuch what the wife-beater says, does or thinks. Anybody that physically beats a woman is lower than whale shit. And, he's never posted anything on-topic. He has no redeeming quality. Just PLONK the scum and wash your hands.

Tom Gardner

This link was posted not too long ago by one of his many admirers, it seems he doesn't make friends as well as he beats his wife.

Tom Gardner

You'd think he would take the hint...

Reply to
Tom Gardner

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 01 Dec 2013

22:32:20 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I hate it when I'm the one sending the spam to me ....

pyotr filipivich

I know! Isn't that a real pisser? Then, when your ISP shuts you down, you lose a week proving that it wasn't your account, just a hacked respond-to addy in a bogus email...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Dead people? Cool, see if you can get Lotto numbers from them!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

You couldn't drive a hint through his skull with a 20 pound sledge hammer.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wicked spammer, your toast must BURN as penance.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

jon_banquer fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Tu quoque never won an argument, Jon.

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

"Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:22:19 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

If only. Sniff. My toaster, for some reason, doesn't "do" sourdough breads. I think it is a racist toaster, 'cause it toasts the brown breads just fine.

pyotr filipivich

Jeez, I thought infrared was colorblind. jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins