www: HF owner's manuals archived; URL formula

Hee hee!
What fun.
I needed a manual for my 47802 Power Pack from Harbor Freight so I cobbled the URL and bypassed the web site's notice that "This item is
discontinued. No further information is available."
http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals/47000-47999/47802.pdf
See the structure? They have 1000 slots 000-999 in each directory under "manuals", then the item number "dot PDF".
Whee!
Doug Goncz Replikon Research Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394
(Don't let 'em find out!)
DGoncz replikon.net wrote:

You are getting something out of a store that helps put Americans out of work. And you are thrilled about that.

Tablet PC 1.7; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; InfoPath.1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

John Doe wrote:

Sounds more to me like he's doing an end run around their unwillingness to help maintain older machinery - likely in an attempt to get him (or you , or me ...) to buy new because "that one is too old , can't be fixed" . I'd do it too , rather than buy a new machine .
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"
John Doe wrote:

Shopped much lately? Even Vise Grips are going to be made in China.
David
David R.Birch wrote:

And did you notice that even the top-of-the-line Victor torches and regulators will now be made overseas?
Grant

Yes, like the sun puts candlemakers out of work [Bastiat].

I am getting something FOR FREE from a store that helps put Americans out of work, and I am keeping IN SERVICE an item from that store instead of buying new. The pack came off charge just today and I wouldn't have been able to keep it in service wtihout the manual.
Remember, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Doug
snipped-for-privacy@replikon.net wrote:

IF you had purchased $1,000.00 of Delta Air Lines stock one year ago you
would have $49.00 left.
With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.
With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5.00 left.
But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you would have $214.00 cash.
Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.
It's called the 401-Keg
A recent study found the average American walks about 900 miles a year..
Another study found Americans drink, on the average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon. Makes You Proud To Be An American!
On Oct 5, 7:36pm, snipped-for-privacy@replikon.net wrote:

Doug, Now THAT is a public service! Thanks! V