Looking for Owner's Manual

I'm looking for an owners's manual for a Spectrum Baldwin 4-6-0 but the Bachman website doesn't seem to have one. Anyone know a website where I
might be able to find one?
Carter
FYI I got a response from JM but my reply to his e-mail is being rejected. Any other address?
Carter

Is this what you're looking for? A diagram? ...or an instruction "how to use" manual.
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/dwg/dwgs/H823-IS001.PDF
Pete in Calgary, AB, GWN
Carter Braxton wrote:

The diagram I was able to find but now I'm looking for the How to Use manual. Any suggestions?
Carter

Carter Braxton wrote:

There wasn't any "How to use" manual in any of the three bachman Spectrum 4-6-0s I bought new.

A few months ago I bought a HO Spectrum 4-4-0 with DCC, no sound and there was a four page paper including. It said very little. Mostly
On Jun 7, 4:48 pm, snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net wrote:

diagrams and Bachmann will not sell parts. I asked twice. The little amount of text told me of the specifications. I guess they assume you will buy the Bachmann DCC systems which probably has instructions for operating. It ran ok but just DCC no sound is not really and issue. I removed the decoder and installed a SoundTraxx decoder. I use a NCE DCC system to control. Sorry I cannot be of more help.
Thank you all
Apparently not having an Owner's Manual is no big thing. A buddy told me that I needed to clip a certain resistor on this 4-6-0 if I was going to run DCC and I wanted to see if the manual said anything about that. Apparently it says very little about much of anything so I'm not going to worry about... and then too, my buddy isn't all that reliable in the first place.
Carter