New Atlas Bridge

Anyone know when the New Atlas N scale plate girder bridge will ship?

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar

You might want to check the Atlas Online Catalog. I can't remember the URL right off hand, but a quick Google search shold help you locate it.

When I saw the header of your post, I thought you were talking about the new HO bridge that they are now producing... according to the catalog, that one is already available although I haven't seen it on anyone's shleves yet.

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

Discount Model Trains in Addison, TX (a suburb of Dallas) has had them for at least a month.

Reply to
richard schumacher

It isn't anywhere on their site from what I can tell, BTDT. It was first publicly shown at the RPM meet last weekend. Gonna be a keeper!

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar