New Atlas Bridge

You might want to check the Atlas Online Catalog. I can't remember the URL right off hand, but a quick Google search shold help you locate it.
When I saw the header of your post, I thought you were talking about the new HO bridge that they are now producing... according to the catalog, that one is already available although I haven't seen it on anyone's shleves yet.
dlm
Reply to
Dan Merkel
It isn't anywhere on their site from what I can tell, BTDT. It was first publicly shown at the RPM meet last weekend. Gonna be a keeper!
fl@liner
Reply to
fubar

Site Timeline