New Atlas Bridge

Anyone know when the New Atlas N scale plate girder bridge will ship?
fl@liner

You might want to check the Atlas Online Catalog. I can't remember the URL right off hand, but a quick Google search shold help you locate it.
When I saw the header of your post, I thought you were talking about the new HO bridge that they are now producing... according to the catalog, that one is already available although I haven't seen it on anyone's shleves yet.
dlm

Discount Model Trains in Addison, TX (a suburb of Dallas) has had them for at least a month.