Loco's not suitable for Atlas code 55 N-scale track

I like Atlas code 55 because it looks great, however I will need to change wheels on some rolling stock, with the cars thats no problem but what do I
do with the locomotives that touch the ties, can I replace the wheels or is it complicated.
Greetz Jan
snipped-for-privacy@weglatenwanadoo.nl says...

Jan, it would help if you would let us know what locos you are concerned about. NWSL sells replacement wheels for quite a few diesels and there are a couple of cottage industries that do loco mods. Personally, the only ones I've had trouble with are the old Lifelike diesels (for which NWSL has replacements), the ancient Atlas 4-6-2, and an old Bachmann Northern.
fl@liner
, I have some old Minitrix engines that are a real problem and seeing what kind of rail they are made for , I'd probably better sell them or place them on a passive piece of track as scenery.
Maybe I should know but what does NWSL stand for and do you have a website?
Thanx Jan
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen wrote:

http://www.nwsl.com /
--
Venlig hilsen
Erik Olsen

Thanx again fl@liner , the scrap yard was just what I was thinking of to use the old minitrix loco's on , I haven't gone to DCC yet but I know that will be a problem as well for these.
I went to the NWSL site and if I'm not mistaken they don't have any N-scale products?
Greetz Jan
message , the scrap yard was just what I was thinking of to

OOps my mistake when I went further into the site I found N-scale products.