Low flange wheels for Arnold Rapido

Hi all

Can anyone tell me which wheels I need for Arnold Rapido Heavyweight Passenger Cars, to run on Atlas Code 55 N-scale. I have some Atlas plastic low flange wheels but they are just slightly to narrow for the trucks so they come out . Another question: should I get plastic or steel low flange wheels for my other conversions, is there a big disadvantage to either?

Greetz Jan

Reply to
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen

Check out eBay seller benno002 he sells replacement wheels for all the european model brands. He sells the lower profile wheels. I haven't actually used any of his wheels but they look like they are good quality. I like metal wheels. They seem to stay cleaner longer than plastic and they provide extra weight to the cars. Others I'm sure will have different opinions.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:41:39 -0800 (PST), I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Peter W." instead replied:

On Usenet? Go on! You're joking, right?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Ha! Ha! Hey, since things flared up on that other thread maybe they will all be too busy bickering there to disagree with my recommendation here. :-)

It was a silly statement, I admit it. Kind of like "I recommend such and such business. I have no ties to it except for being a satisfied customer". Duh! We seem to be conditioned to place disclaimers everywhere. It is not my fault, honest! :-)

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.