You might find this useful...

Amusing, wot?

The link was posted as an answer to a NZ idjit that I've kill-filed on alt.rec.models.rail. ;-)

Reply to
Wolf K.

Obviously Californian idiots don't need advice! Not even spelling lessons.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

"Greg Procter" wrote

And one way to quickly identify a humorless "idjit" is that they don't recognize slang; even when it has just bitten them in the ass.

Reply to
P. Roehling

Kiaora to you too.

Reply to
Greg Procter

"Wolf K." wrote in news:47D077D8.6000403 @sympatico.ca:

Does it keep DCC signals away? If so, someone must have wrapped our club layout with it tonight! (We did get everything working...)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

"Puckdropper" wrote

Uh, you guys *do* know that "DCC" is the actual "number of the beast", right?

-Pete

Reply to
P. Roehling

"Greg Procter" wrote

Did you by chance mean Kia ora?

P. Roehling

Nahh you idjit, that's the official way to spell it, I was using the slang "Kiaora" version as used by TV announcers and Fendaltonites.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Actually, I forwarded it to a friend, but forgot to switch from the NG to the e-mail account first.

Not that it matters. It prompted GP to provide his usual entertainment.

Reply to
Wolf K.

That's what we're here for, Wolf.

Regards, Greg.P.