You might find this useful...

Amusing, wot?

The link was posted as an answer to a NZ idjit that I've kill-filed on
alt.rec.models.rail. ;-)
Reply to
Wolf K.
Obviously Californian idiots don't need advice! Not even spelling lessons.
Regards, Greg.P.
Reply to
Greg Procter
"Greg Procter" wrote
And one way to quickly identify a humorless "idjit" is that they don't recognize slang; even when it has just bitten them in the ass.
Reply to
P. Roehling
Kiaora to you too.
Reply to
Greg Procter
"Wolf K." wrote in news:47D077D8.6000403 @sympatico.ca:
Does it keep DCC signals away? If so, someone must have wrapped our club layout with it tonight! (We did get everything working...)
Puckdropper
Reply to
Puckdropper
"Puckdropper" wrote
Uh, you guys *do* know that "DCC" is the actual "number of the beast", right?
-Pete
Reply to
P. Roehling
"Greg Procter" wrote
Did you by chance mean Kia ora?

P. Roehling
Nahh you idjit, that's the official way to spell it, I was using the slang "Kiaora" version as used by TV announcers and Fendaltonites.
Reply to
Greg Procter
Actually, I forwarded it to a friend, but forgot to switch from the NG to the e-mail account first.
Not that it matters. It prompted GP to provide his usual entertainment.
Reply to
Wolf K.
That's what we're here for, Wolf.
Regards, Greg.P.