Atlas RTS 7.0 help

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm about to start working on the benchwork for my new N scale layout, and to get things going I used Atlas' free RTS software. However, this new version is making me mad. I can zoom in, to see the track better, but I can't scroll from left to right when zoomed in. Does anyone know what's up? Thanks in advance.

E.

Reply to
crazyro