Looking for Diagram

I'm looking for an exploded view diagram of a Mantua 4-6-2 Pacific. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to download one?
Carter Braxton

At Yardbird Classic Trains one can find assembly sheets for all three versions of the Mantua Pacific. HTH
Jerry
On Fri, 11 May 2007 04:27:06 GMT, "Carter Braxton"

HTH http://www.hoseeker.net/mantuamiscellaneous.html
This site has other manuals/instructions also.
--

The Seabat
GoogleGroups filtered with extreme prejudice.

Thanks for the site it's usful to me as i sell some Athearn parts on an Aussie Auction site http://www.oztion.com.au/myauctions/aceantman.aspx
thanks Anthony