custom pieces

Before I start hacking on my LEGO pieces to make custom ones, does anyone
know if LEGO makes an axle & a pin that are one width or slightly less. I
I am using to hold together two Technic half width pieces. I have looked
through my pieces & don' see anything like this. I was thinking of
trimming down the black axle & cutting the nub off of the gray short pin
with the ridge.
What I need is hard to explain so if you need more clarification...
Bill
Reply to
Bill F

Site Timeline