Latest threads in ⚃ Lego Mindstorms Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

mindstorm modellen
Help, Mijn zoon (van 10) heeft Mindstorms gekocht, twee modellen gemaakt en kan nu niet verder... Zijn er ergens bouwinstructies voor andere modellen te vinden? Wie kent en goede link? bedankt David...
1
1

différences entre RCX 1.0 et 2.0 ?
Bonjour, J'ai acheté le pack concours Fll et la brique programmable est RCX 1.0. Quells sont les différences et améliorations entre les 2 versions ? Merci. @+

RCX Advanced pro.
Hi, I have the RIS 2.0. I want to learn to program whit advanced programs such as the VB ones. I read in a book about some Spirit.ocx file but i can't find it in my computer and my RIS CD. Do you kno...
1
1

Lego 3800 ($59) & 3804 ($180) in stock from MrRobot
Go to: call 804-426-3394 and ask for a Lego rep. Lego 3800 ($59) & 3804 ($180).

R2D2
Hello out there, Who could tell me where to find the building instructions for the R2D2 droid containing the RCX instead of the Microscout ? TIA

New At Mindstorm
I recently agreed to help middle-school kids with Mindstorm and Robolab in after school activities. My only knowledge of the subject comes from the User's guide for Robolab Software. Are there any...
4
4

RCX 1 to RCX 2
I have heard that its possible to upgrade?? Is it true and how???
1
1

MindStorms Vss Dacta
Hello. I wanted to know more about the differences between Lego Dacta and Lego MindStorms. Any Link would be appreciated.

Where in Europe to buy a light sensor
Hello, I want to buy a second light sensor but I don't know where to get one in Europe. Certainly not at the official lego site. Thanks.
1
1

COOL LEGO site --> www.cmlms3kd.net
there, it has lots of info... http://www.cmlms3kd.net
1
1

Lego in computer
anyone knows a program which can build everything from lego something like disign a house but made of lego ?
1
1

Robolab 2.5
Hello, I need Robolab version 2.5 urgently, could you help me? Thank you. Josep.

Cheap Mindstorms 1.5
If any Danes are present, I can inform them that the LEGO store in Magasin, Kgs. Nytorv, Copenhagen, Denmark is selling Mindstorm 1.5 sets at half price (dkr. 999,- or about 150$). ---ooo00ooo---...

Spybotics and using the remote control unit with MindScript
Does anyone know if there is a example Mindscript program that shows how to use the Spybotics remote to start a program running and may stop the program too. The remote has 5 buttons, four control the...

Lubricating gears
I have a small robot that I want to help lubricate the drive of. Can anyone recommend a particular lubricant? Thanks, David
5
5