1/2" and 1/4" aluminium tubing

Hi. I'm after sourcing small quantities of 1/2" (13mm) and 1/4" (6.5mm) aluminium tubing, the kind of stuff that aerials are made of. About 1mm wall thickness I would have thought. Know any good places who sell this stuff? TIA. Rich.

Reply to
Richard

B&Q sell it as does model shops. if it is only small quantity your after then try these

Reply to
Activeviii

try sandpiper aerials .

M0bcg

In message , M0bcg writes

That's the company! When I first saw the question I wanted to answer but couldn't remember the name of the company I got tube from about 15 years ago when I was home-brewing yagis. It was Sandpiper of course!! They didn't have a web site in those days.

Cheers

Guy - GW3POM but QRT for some years

Reply to
Guy Morgan

Aaah, so the email addy is slightly misleading? :-))

Tom

Reply to
Tom