2.5" Y-piece, preferably stainless

Does anyone know where I could buy a Y-piece (basically a straight 2.5" diameter pipe with another forking off at 45 degrees) off the shelf, or is it something I'd have to get made up?

It's for a car exhaust thing I'm working on...

Reply to
Robin

These guys might be able to help:

Cheers, Rob

Reply to
Robbus

Extreme at Harlow make stainless exhausts, (advice only, no personal gain!). Beware of being ripped off though, word has it they are expensive Bob

Reply to
Nospam

Demon Tweeks carry some generic exhaust parts - think Jetex do stainles

bits

-- gn3d

this thread:

gn3dr

Peter Fairbrother

Blimey, I see dynoflow sell the exact thing I'm trying to make... an exhaust valve!! Kind of expensive, though...

Thanks for all the useful into, gentlemen (as per usual!!!)

Reply to
Robin