A little Engineering History

Gentlemen, a friend has just sent me this link:

As a study in British Engineering History it is... Unparalleled.

I commend it to the group, but not whilst drinking coffee. It's a bugger to get out of the keyboard.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Yes, it is a bit of a swindle, but if you say I recommended you, then the club will knock ten bob off the shipping cost on any parts orders.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand