A little Engineering History

Gentlemen, a friend has just sent me this link:
http://www.hurley-pugh.co.uk/hpechome.html
As a study in British Engineering History it is... Unparalleled.
I commend it to the group, but not whilst drinking coffee. It's a bugger to get out of the keyboard.
--
Nigel

When the only tools you have are a Bridgeport, a Myford, a Colchester and
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:17:22 +0100, "Cliff Coggin"

Yes, it is a bit of a swindle, but if you say I recommended you, then the club will knock ten bob off the shipping cost on any parts orders.
Mark Rand RTFM