Ed Bertschy's Paper Steam Engine

OK, it's not made of metal, but it does replicate a steam engine model. Ed Bertschy's Paper Steam Engine designed this years ago, but the link (on
several sites) is dead. A friend, Bill Jones, in British Columbia too, found a copy on a backup disc and kindly sent it me to post. So - for all of you who have been looking for this too - here's a link to the four files which make up the package:
http://www.hp-h.us/p/littlemikey/eds%20steam%20engine.html
great project to do with your children (or give them a copy while you work on yours).
Mike Gray in Beautiful British Columbia
If anyone is Interested here's my 'working site' of Ed's steam engine with lots of photo's and some short video clips, also the downloads as well of course !
'Ed Bertschy's Paper Model Steam Engine' (http://sites-at.110mb.com/index.html )
Andy
--
andyslogos