Steam traction engine models

I have two live steam model traction engines which I need to sell (1" Minnie and 1 1/2" Burrell SCC) before emigrating. I've had them both
for 20 years, I've no idea now how best to sell them, anyone any ideas? It's not a world I want to get back into, but want them to go to someone who will appreciate them.
Penny x
--
PennyLouise
On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:42:23 -0500, PennyLouise

I suppose it depends upon the balance between speed of sale, maximising price or finding a good home. For a good home then http://www.homeworkshop.org.uk might be better For the other aspects then Ebay might suit
Since I've never had bought or sold one then my opinion is based on observation, not experience
Charles

Hi Penny
Dare I say ebay, but work out what the cost will be first. Mike
The most active model TE site is on Traction Talk, you could place an ad there.
http://www.tractiontalkforum.com /
If its speed of sale then one of the dealers like Station Road Steam may be an option.
http://www.stationroadsteam.com /
Do they have upto date boiler tests as this will have a big factor on what you can expect them to fetch.
Jason
--
jasonballamy
Hi,
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 04:49:01 -0500, itbookham wrote:

Just had an email from Steve Baldock this a.m., he has an item on eBay you could be interested in
    http://tinyurl.com/kk46sj
if I win the Loto 6-49 this Friday I'll buy it for the Dawson City Museum, Yukon where it belongs.
Mike in BC