Case Model Traction Engine

There was a nice 6" or 4" scale Case model traction engine at the Essex County Show this weekend, owned by a Mr P. Neilsen. It was road-registered in Kent in
1991, does anyone know of this Mr Neilsen at all? Guys in the USA are asking.
Pictures at:
http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/Barleylands08/Barleylands08Menu1.htm or at: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Barleylands08/Barleylands08Menu1.htm
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:57:48 +0100, Peter A Forbes

I am not knowledgable on Model Traction Engines but that really does look nice. I assume he would have covers of some sort for the wheel rims on the road. As they stand they would do some damage to the road surface but do not look marked. I would suggest that the US guys contact the Essex show organisers and request that entrant No 47 contact them. I can well understand their interest in this excellent replica of a US machine. I am unlikely to ever start a project like this as I do not have enough years left <G>
Richard
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 04:40:18 +0100, Richard Edwards

Thanks, Richard, we have found the owner, Patrick Neilsen, from a Dorset Steam Fair catalogue.