re Heads Up Lathe for sale - cheap

Hi All

Some time ago I posted a message that I may have a lathe to dispose of cheap - a Kerry.

Sorry for the delay in responding but the lathe has finally been collected by a member of staff and is therefore no longer available.

There was one person whose name is Richard who expressed a particular interest and true to form I cannot find his email address :o(

Sorry for not getting in contact with you directly Richard and hope that you see this message.

regards

Dudley

Reply to
Dudley Simons

Hello Dudley, Thanks for posting the message, shame about the lathe, but that's life. I guess it'll save me some bother with SWMBO regarding my collection of 'junk' (useful old tools actually, dear!).

rgds Richard

Reply to
Richard Shute

Is this the one you stole?