heads up

there are a buttload of ac books under air on ebay. not mine..... some rare shit.

I scored two great a/c books on Ebay for 18.95 with shipping! One is "Aces of the Rising Sun 1937-1945" by Henry Saikada (Osprey Publishing), softcover about Japan's air aces. Many B&W pictures of their planes plus color profiles.

The other book is "Secret Aircraft Designs of the Third Reich" by David Myhra(Schiffer). It's a big hardbound book with B&W and color photos, some of models other computer generated. Mint condition and normally $59.95.

It pays to check in once and a while as you never know what good deals can pop up. I didn't win a Russion DB-3 bomber by Marquette though. Darn!

Reply to
vatim99