Traction engine film ?

Years back, sometime in the sixties, I went with my parents to the cinema. We saw a British light comedy, I remember very few details, however the plot was based on a traction engine race or rally. Does anyone have any idea of what film this could be? Thanks

Reply to
AllenB

it was called "The Iron Maiden" all the best...mark

Reply to
mark

In article , AllenB writes

"The Iron Maiden" I would think:

Nigel Eaton

Thanks that's the film, now to try and find the video on NTSC.

Reply to
AllenB

Slightly of topic for original post.

If you go to;

Search on traction engine and you get a list of old films dating back to early

1920's.

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

It`s The Iron Maiden, available from video firms

Reply to
<geoff.smith1