Traction engine film ?

Years back, sometime in the sixties, I went with my parents to the cinema. We saw a British light comedy, I remember very few
details, however the plot was based on a traction engine race or rally. Does anyone have any idea of what film this could be? Thanks
it was called "The Iron Maiden" all the best...mark
Thanks that's the film, now to try and find the video on NTSC.

"The Iron Maiden" I would think:
http://www.theheritagestore.co.uk/detail.asp?ItemCode 4206
--
Nigel

When the only tools you have are a Bridgeport, a CNC Taig Mill, a Colchester
writes

Slightly of topic for original post.
If you go to;
http://www.britishpathe.com/index.cfm
Search on traction engine and you get a list of old films dating back to early 1920's.
Lionel
It`s The Iron Maiden, available from video firms
G.