Advice wanted for Centec

I've just installed a Centec 2B with the sliding quill vertical head. I need to remove the worm wheel that is used in the fine feed, but it won't come out without removing the worm. I've removed the little grub screw that I thought retained the worm, but it remains firmly in place (it rotates just fine, but won't come out). Does anyone know how to remove the worm wheel please?

-- Regards, Gary Wooding

(Change feet to foot to reply)

Reply to
Wooding