Am looking for a lathe eg myford.

Don't want to spend too much, any suggestions?

Graha

-- Grahammo

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Grahammon's Profile:

this thread:

Grahammon

Have a look at

You could even post a wanted ad.

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

I have a Boxford for sale.

David

Reply to
david

View this thread:
Where abouts are you?

Reply to
sherwood

Hello Graham,

I have a Harrison 140 for sale... The ad is on

Open to offers...

Located in Hook, Hampshire.

jez[at]jez[minus]nikki[full stop]net

Reply to
Jez

no need for bashful looks you have a lively site,

many thanks Graha

-- Grahammo

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Grahammon's Profile:

this thread:

Grahammon

Sherwood, I live in Hartlepoo

-- Grahammo

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Grahammon's Profile:

this thread:

Grahammon

Thanks jez saw that and emailed you for photos

-- Grahammo

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Grahammon's Profile:

this thread:

Grahammon

Hi David, which Boxford, any photos, and what price

-- Grahammo

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Grahammon's Profile:

this thread:

Grahammon

How much is 'not too much'?

Reply to
Alan Holmes

The boxford is, I beleive, a training lathe. has a large metal cabinet base, three and four jaw chucks, tail stock etc. Currently has 3 phase motor fitted.

It is in salisbury. I'm after £300 but open to offers.

Reply to
david

I've still got a Boxford AUD, single phase in excellent nick probably still available if you can make your mind up quickly. (I have three blokes trying to make their minds up over logistics of unloading at their ends - Blimey it's not that big!!). I'm near Swansea/Llanelli & can assist with loading at my end. See John/Charles site for details & I can send pics if necessary, together with other details on dimensions etc.

jrlloyd