... and a happy new year!

Hi!
To all URMEs an ever sharp tool, endless stock, best tools for free and endless time to finish all projects successfully. :-))
No celebration here, I'll continue with my CNC-experiments on the Klaiber grinder. Much more fun!
Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
<http://www.yadro.de>

I'll second that! As a continual lurker and infrequent contributor, thanks to all for another entertaining and informative year.
Henry