Any german speakers around?

Any german speakers around? Could you translate this please?
Fusspedalanschluss (7-polig, 15,5mm).
Ta,
--Peter Fairbrother

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:17:29 +0100, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Google translate says:
Remote control connection: The welding device has a remote control / Foot pedal connection (7-pin, 15.5mm).
--
Faster, cheaper, quieter than HS2
and built in 5 years;
On 28/07/17 08:49, Rodney Pont wrote:

Thanks, I was hoping it might say "we supply foot pedals" ...
replying to Peter Fairbrother, an_other wrote:
Keith
On 04/08/17 14:18, an_other wrote:

Sorry for not mentioning it, it's an AC/DC TIG welder.
http://lcdvision-schweisstechnik.de/DIGI-AC-DC-200P-WIG-TIG-Schweissgeraet-Waveform-E-Hand-MMA-200Amp-32-bi_1 or http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Schweisgerat-DIGI-AC-DC-200P-WIG-TIG-Puls-Waveform-E-Hand-MMA-200A-IGBT-32-bit-/391848760136
Needs a (?two?)) potentiometer(s) in it as well as a switch, to control welding current.
They don't seem to actually supply footpedals for this model, so I am a little wary about buying it - I really prefer using a footpedal when TIG welding.
There is a circuit diagram at http://lcdvision-schweisstechnik.de/Fusspedal-Fussregler-fuer-IGBT-Schweissinverter-mit-7-poligen-Anschluss-Stecker-155mm or http://lcdvision-schweisstechnik.de/Foot-Pedal-K1-for-IGBT-Inverter-with-7-pole-plug-155mm but it's for a different model, and it doesn't work on the similar but very much cheaper DC "digi" machine I already have.
-- Peter F
Surely the existing electrode holder will have a button the control the strike etc. It will not have potentiometers. If its connection via the 7 pin socket is replaced with a foot switch the you will have what you need! ATB Richard On 04/08/2017 14:35, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

On 05/08/17 10:10, Richard wrote:

I want continuous foot control of the welding current - an on/off switch is not enough here, you need a potentiometer for that (or two, the second to adjust maximum current).
(you also need an on/off switch, as well)
Continuous control of current makes welding a lot easier, also you can do things like pump the footpedal to get a pulse effect, whose timing is controlled by you. There are other advantages too.
Maybe it's just the way I was taught, but I really like continuous footpedal control.
-- Peter F

replying to Peter Fairbrother, an_other wrote: Foot Pedal Connector (7 pin, 15.5mm) Google mistranslates it as 'remote control connection'