Anyone need a gas engine?

The starting price is out of my league for toys, but someone may be interested:-
<http://www.goindustry.com/en/auctions/beta-plant-limited/single-cylinder-gas-engine-equipmentdetails-1331301.asp

Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:

<http://www.goindustry.com/en/auctions/beta-plant-limited/single-cylinder-gas-engine-equipmentdetails-1331301.asp
Ah! You spotted that too! It is a bit rich but I expect someone will have it. Bob

Says its a Crossley... you guys know what model and age ?
Just curious - sadly I have no more room for toys. Steve

Twin sideshaft, so from the 1060-1085 series (probably 1070/75 from the apparrent scale of the thing),
Series introduced around 1920 and terminated just prior to WW2.
Looks to be in excellent condition but I would expect to see a Thomspon Bennett magneto.
On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:20:23 +0100, Mark Rand

It hadn't reached the reserve when it finished at 2700 (+ 15% + VAT)
Tim