Anyone need a gas engine?

The starting price is out of my league for toys, but someone may be interested:-

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Ah! You spotted that too! It is a bit rich but I expect someone will have it. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Says its a Crossley... you guys know what model and age ?

Just curious - sadly I have no more room for toys. Steve

Reply to
Cheshire Steve

Twin sideshaft, so from the 1060-1085 series (probably 1070/75 from the apparrent scale of the thing),

Series introduced around 1920 and terminated just prior to WW2.

Looks to be in excellent condition but I would expect to see a Thomspon Bennett magneto.

Reply to
skiprat

It hadn't reached the reserve when it finished at £2700 (+ 15% + VAT)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech