Bantam Bearing Adjustment

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:20:17 +0000, David Littlewood

I'll second that. Go on keith, put it up here for posterity and future reference.
Peter

David/Peter
Please don't think I am ignoring your message and as you know I'm not usually shy about posting my diatribes here but, with this one, I think Paul was being very kind. If it might be of use though to some I will tidy it up and post it as soon as I can find a little time. Sending it by e-mail was easier and much less likely to wake up the "spelling" police or start a theoretical/practical engineering "discussion".
Best regards
Keith
In article
jontom snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes

Fair enough, Keith, but if you don't think you'll have time to do this any time soon, could you please e-mail me a copy of the "untidy" version too. The address is david at dlittlewood dot co dot uk
Thanks,
David
--
David Littlewood

No problem David should be in your mail, hope it helps a little.
Regards
Keith