Bantam Bearing Adjustment

I'll second that. Go on keith, put it up here for posterity and future reference.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

David/Peter

Please don't think I am ignoring your message and as you know I'm not usually shy about posting my diatribes here but, with this one, I think Paul was being very kind. If it might be of use though to some I will tidy it up and post it as soon as I can find a little time. Sending it by e-mail was easier and much less likely to wake up the "spelling" police or start a theoretical/practical engineering "discussion".

Best regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Fair enough, Keith, but if you don't think you'll have time to do this any time soon, could you please e-mail me a copy of the "untidy" version too. The address is david at dlittlewood dot co dot uk

Thanks,

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

No problem David should be in your mail, hope it helps a little.

Regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk