Blueing oven

I am looking to buy a small oven or kiln for heat blueing steel parts, however every oven I see advertised is too cool, while every kiln or furnace
I come across is too hot and too large, and hence too expensive. I have no inclination to make one, so can anybody advise where I can buy such an oven
handling parts 7" x 2" x 0.5"?
Cliff Coggin Kent England
Je suis Charlie
"Cliff Coggin" wrote in message

Get a 'too hot' one and alter the thermostat accordingly. There are very many temperature controllers on ebay that are excellent value for money. An example:
http://tinyurl.com/npgfvel
That includes the sensor. Personally I'd use it to drive a solid state relay that controls the elements
Andrew
"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

That one I linked to is too low a range for you but there are many more on the bay :)
Andrew
"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

That one I linked to is too low a range for you but there are many more on the bay :)
Andrew
control might be too coarse at the range I want to use. I know external controls can be fitted but I am not competent enough to carry out such modifications.
Cliff.
"Cliff Coggin" wrote in message

It's a seriously simple modification :)
Andrew
On 12/08/15 09:05, Cliff Coggin wrote:

How about this sort of thing and enamelling kiln http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-SHELVES-1832F-1000C-UNIVERSAL-ELECTRICAL-KILN-4-CLAYS-PMC-GLASS-ENAMELS-METALS-/311413421228 . About the size you want and goes high enough to normalise if you want to do that.
"David Billington" wrote in message
On 12/08/15 09:05, Cliff Coggin wrote:

How about this sort of thing and enamelling kiln http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-SHELVES-1832F-1000C-UNIVERSAL-ELECTRICAL-KILN-4-CLAYS-PMC-GLASS-ENAMELS-METALS-/311413421228 . About the size you want and goes high enough to normalise if you want to do that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well I'm blowed! I spent hours on Ebay last night looking for just this sort of thing and found nothing. I shall investigate further because it looks to be ideal for my purpose.
Cliff.