EDM drill removal

I have a small steel tool in which I have managed to break off a HSS drill that I can not extract by the normal methods. Can any body recommend a
company or an individual in the UK willing to take on the single job of burning out the drill stub? The tool is one of a set of 70 year old rose cutters or counter bores that I was restoring by drilling out the broken pilot. The awkward thing is that the tool is quite small at 20 mm long by 1.4 mm diameter, and the broken drill is 0.55 mm diameter.
Cliff Coggin Kent England
Je suis Charlie
"Cliff Coggin" wrote in message

Cliff,
If you want to bring it over we could burn it out on my Diesinker EDM
De munge my otherwise valid emaikl address and send me a picture. I'm in TN33
Andrew
"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

Cliff,
If you want to bring it over we could burn it out on my Diesinker EDM
De munge my otherwise valid emaikl address and send me a picture. I'm in TN33
Andrew --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Andrew, who offered the use of his EDM machine, I have restored the tool and at the same time met a very nice chap.
Cliff Coggin Kent England
Je suis Charlie
"Cliff Coggin" wrote in message

.....awe Cliff you're making me blush :)
You were (and are) very welcome - nice to see the machine doing something useful for a change !
Andrew

Oh get a room you two - lol :)
"Dave Baker" wrote in message

Oh get a room you two - lol :)