Waterjet cutting, granite parallels

Saw this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFrVdoOhu1Q
,then this series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMP_AfiNlX4

- is there an eg A4-paper size waterjet?
Anyone know where to buy granite parallels reasonably cheap?
-- Peter Fairbrother
Today I saw a solar eclipse!!
AND:
Spring is sprung, The grass is riz, I wonder where The birdies is?
"The bird is on the wing", Or so I heard - , But that's absurd The wing is on the bird.

Annoyingly cloudy in Chippenham, with just an occasional glimpse through the clouds.
On 20/03/15 14:06, gareth wrote:

I used a glass welding filter, shade 10 - I had a shade 12 as well, but couldn't see anything through it. Before the max I got a few good glimpses through the glass through holes in the clouds and thought I was lucky - had been in Cornwall for the last one and it was 100% cloudy.
At just before maximum the clouds were mostly just about the right thickness for viewing without any eye protection - whee - though there were times when it was needed.
Then it got even less cloudy, and the view through the glass was clear; towards the end it got just a little misty, with no actual clouds at all.

Things would have been better had the solar projector worked, but it was not until I came to pack it away that I noticed the packing material that was blocking the tube :-(
On 20/03/15 13:31, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Thanks so much for those links Peter, what an amazing man, not your usual YouTube machinist/fabricator. His story is here if anyone's interested: http://spie.org/x42147.xml