Boiler gas adjustment

Can anyone please advise on the correct way to adjust the position of the gas nozzle in the draft tube on ceramic gas pokers (burners) used in Stuart and Cheddar Marine steam plants please. I seem to be getting a lot of burn back and flame failure on my boilers.

Sorry if this is a bit OT but I tried the model boat newsgroup withthe query but no one could help

Reply to
Henry Springer

try lighting the burner with the adjusting screw slackened. the

carefully move the burner tube in and out till you get the best flame it may be different inside the boat as airflow may be restricte especially if it is enclosed. mind you do not burn yourself!

-- bolma

this thread:

bolmas