Boxford AUD metric lathe for sale North west

Hi Guys (and ladies is any reads this) I am selling my Boxford AUD mark 3 lathe. In very good condition ( apart from paint ). 5inch by 20 or 22 inches.metic. Gearbox and power cross feed. fixed and travelling steadies. 3 phase. 3 and four jaw chuck. drive plate. tailstock drill chuck four way tool post. coolant. There is other parts as well but the kids have just come in my I can,t think ayny more. Wallasey. =A3750.

Reply to
Mike cole

rodgers.tom had written this in response to

: Hi Mike

Realise it was a fair while ago but I was curious to know whether your boxford was still available? If so I'd like to know a few more details

If your happy to speak by phone my number is 07841659858 or if you send me an email I'll get back to you with some questions.

cheers

Tom

Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - uk.rec.models.engineering - 6777 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to