Boxford CNC computer for auction, plus info sought

I've put a BBC B computer on eBay that came from a tech college and contains various Boxford 125 TCL related ROMs/dongle/software for CNC control and CAD. It seems to be short of one or two items, but as I've never owned a Boxford CNC setup I'm not sure what else it should have. If anyone has a complete Boxford 125 CNC setup with a BBC computer I'd appreciate them having a quick scan and letting me know:

or search for
for "Boxford 125".

My email address might not work direct from a news posting but I can be reached via the 'contact seller' link on the ad or by calling 020 8864 0309.

Cheers,

-Neil F.

Reply to
neil f