Boxford

I have just purchased a pair of Boxford cnc machining centres,a 165HMC horizontal and a 190VMC vertical and need the manuals , especially the wiring diagrams, to cover both machines.Could anyone help, please? A photcopy of the original will be ok.Both set to run from BBC but hope to upgrade to Mach3 in the very near future ( I`ll be asking for your help again! ) Regards Gerry ( Worcester )

Reply to
Gerry Flaherty

Gerry, did you get anywhere with the 190VMC. Im in the same boat without the wiring diagrams.

cheers Dug

Reply to
dug.mccallum