Hobart Cyberwave 300 owners?

I am looking to bounce some questions off of someone who has one of these units,or someone who is knowledgeable about them.

BTW does anyone have a manual for one of these.

Thanks Bill

Reply to
Bill Bright

Buffalo welding supply is the only source for old Hobart Manuals.

Buffalo Welding Supply Buffalo , NY (716) 875-3340

The area code may have changed by now.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

If Buffalow Welding Supply can't help a call to Hobart help line might help. They no longer support the old insutrial welders but can often dig up old wiring diagrams or manuals they can copy for you.

Reply to
R. Duncan

Hobart will just send you to Buffalo Welding supply. They no longer have any old manuals for machines before the ITW buyout.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

What's going on, and what do youy need??

Reply to
Brad King

I just bought one off ebay and when I got it home it had a homemade cover on top of the regular cover. When that came off , someone had written about high freq been bad because of transformer in 1998. I am looking for manuals or schematics etc so I can troubleshoot this thing. Also thinking ahead , trying to find a parts source.

Reply to
Bill Bright