Bridgeport Feeds Control Circuitry

We have a friend in Oz who has lost power to both table feeds on his Bridgeport.

Has anyone got any information/schematics?

The control box is made by Erskine, who we will contact later today. The other people that did that sort of thing were NEE, but they were a bit tight on giving out information.

Thanks for any assistance.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Peter I've sent a pdf of a manual to your email addy in the header. let me know if you need it sent somewhere else.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin