Bridgeport Feeds Control Circuitry

We have a friend in Oz who has lost power to both table feeds on his Bridgeport.
Has anyone got any information/schematics?
The control box is made by Erskine, who we will contact later today. The other people that did that sort of thing were NEE, but they were a bit tight on giving out information.
Thanks for any assistance.
Peter
Peter A Forbes wrote:

Peter I've sent a pdf of a manual to your email addy in the header. let me know if you need it sent somewhere else.
Bob